"God loves you and there's nothing you can do about it." -Billy Graham
3
comments:
vicki
said...
That is so awesome ! Both what Billy Graham said and the literal. That God loves us and there is nothing we can do about it. I feel so blessed and think even on a bad day when I may try to hide from God because the enemy makes me think I can't live up to Gods expectations. Or that I am not doing "it " right, another lie. God loves me and there is nothing I can do about it. WOW!
this brought a smile to my face. Someone in my old church used to say that to my sunday school class when i was in kindergarten. I had forgotten it, and it was nice to hear it again as an "adult" :)
3 comments:
That is so awesome ! Both what Billy Graham said and the literal. That God loves us and there is nothing we can do about it. I feel so blessed and think even on a bad day when I may try to hide from God because the enemy makes me think I can't live up to Gods expectations. Or that I am not doing "it " right, another lie. God loves me and there is nothing I can do about it. WOW!
yea...I read this and couldn't help but post it! It's just a few words but so powerful. I love it.
this brought a smile to my face. Someone in my old church used to say that to my sunday school class when i was in kindergarten. I had forgotten it, and it was nice to hear it again as an "adult" :)
Post a Comment